Wednesday 14 January 2009

Men`s Bra

Actually I`m a bit embarrassed  to put such a entry but my eager is want to share with you all how Japan become more bizarre day by day. I found this while I`m doing my routine reading online newspaper. Well, you can read it by yourself at this link. For me, it`s become more to gay and I can`t  imagine what will happen if this become reality in Malaysia.  Men and women are compete each other buying their bra. OMG....... what the fish... 
credit: Japan Today

4 comments:

Ticer Syah said...

OMG.. this is hillarious. the world is coming to an end

Anonymous said...

errrrkk
waaahahahaha...
(tersenyum lebar diri ku ketika membacanya..) (^_^)

izman said...

ha.3x. so funny. should men wear g string panties as well?

Anonymous said...

should i think not but for special `occasion` why not, if you dare enough. me? hmmmmm......may be not LOL